Child and Adult Psychiatry Opportunities
BayCare Medical Group is seeking Child and Adult Psychiatrists to join our BayCare Behavioral Health team. We are the largest full-service, community-based health care system in the Tampa Bay area and offer a variety of services in Hernando, Hillsborough, Pasco, Pinellas and Polk counties. We provide a full range of comprehensive services for mental health and addiction issues tailored to meet the needs of children, adults and families. See our website for more information.
- Outpatient Child Psychiatry in Brooksville and New Port Richey
- Outpatient Adult Psychiatry in Brooksville
- Inpatient Adult Psychiatry in New Port Richey and Winter Haven
- Competitive compensation and incentive/quality package
- Commencement and retention bonuses
- Retirement plan
- Discretionary allowance
- Insurance (malpractice, health, dental, vision, life, supplemental & dependent life, short & long- term disability)
- BayCare Extras (college savings plan, childcare, auto & pet insurance, wellness center, product & service discounts, and more.)
Positions requirements: Board Certified or Board Eligible in Child and/or General Psychiatry.
Phone: (863) 297-1764
Fax: (813) 605-6110